Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Introduce your selves

Tomi Pettinen
    Tomi Pettinen
    Ylikersantti

Introduce your selves Empty Introduce your selves

Post  Tomi Pettinen Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:11 pm

If your new to the unit, or just new to the forums, please feel free to introduce your self.
    Juha Viljakainen
    Juha Viljakainen
    Panssarimies

Introduce your selves Empty Hi I want to join!

Post  Juha Viljakainen Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:56 am

I asked around for a serious clan at the Red Orchestra forum and got directed here but what do I do next? I am a total newbie when it comes to clans and this realism stuff but it seems like fun!

So this is supposed to be a realistic clan where you are role-playing as an actual soldier in an actual regiment historically correct? As said I am new to all this...
    Rolling Eyes

Alittle about me: Swedish. 20 years old. Big interest in weapons, war history and such. I have been playing RO since October (The 70% off sale remember?) And I feel I am picking up some skill. I have always wanted to play games supporting realistic tactics but RO is the first game I have played even close to being realistic.

I have always been interested in snipers and sniping but in RO I feel there are so many that are more talented than me, so I have been practising my rifle skills instead. I feel most comfortable with the semi-auto rifles but at long ranges I can manage with bolt action aswell.

I am not that fond of using grenades, but I guess I can practise. If I find myself in close combat I tend to reload my main weapon rather than using melee, often getting my skull bashed in, so I guess I need some practise . Neutral

As for tanks I am better of gunning than driving. I don't have that much experience but I am pretty good at estimating target speed and range often delivering first shot hits.

Well I hope you guys can find some use of me!

Hoping to fight by your side soon // Sam
    Tomi Pettinen
    Tomi Pettinen
    Ylikersantti

Introduce your selves Empty Re: Introduce your selves

Post  Tomi Pettinen Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:08 pm

Hey man welcome to the forums, we are always recruiting so may i direct you to here. https://panssaridivisioona.forumotion.com/varvaystoimisto-f4/

We actually have a scrim soon, so you might even get to take part if you join fast enough,

add me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Siberianscout
    Dobbler
    Dobbler

Post  Dobbler Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Hey everyone.

I'm 30 years old guy from Northern Finland, a history buff and an active re-enactor. I joined this forum via TOC, just out of interest. I'm not in intention of joining, although I have to admit, it is tempting, but I'm currently involved in another unit I don't want to part. I would just like to offer any help I can to your unit, as this is basically the only Finnish Realism unit on the scene. I would really like to see it thrive.

I hope me being member of another unit does not work against me in your eyes. Consider me as a "shadow emissary" you can use as you please, for your own good Laughing

-Juha-
    Tomi Pettinen
    Tomi Pettinen
    Ylikersantti

Post  Tomi Pettinen Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:36 am

Welcome to the forums mate.

We dont think of you as an enemy as you fight for the 29th, and america never officially declared war on finland.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:15 pm