Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hannes reporting

Hannes Öhman
    Hannes Öhman
    Panssarijääkäri

Hannes reporting Empty Hannes reporting

Post  Hannes Öhman Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 am

First Name: Hannes
    Surname: Ohman (two dots over the "O")

Country of Residence: USA

Have you been in any previous realism units? If so please name them.
    No realism units although through I have a good knowlage of what works and what doesn't from airsoft and paintball (my specialty is forest combat). No real "realism" gaming experience.

Xfire: elitewarsheep (I rarely use xfire anymore)

Why do you wish to join "Panssaridivisioona"?
    I was promised cookies, a chance to use my Kar98k, an Astin-Martin, and a high-five. In addition I look foward to working in a squad where comradeship matter more than fighting over sniper slots and the ability to spray a PPSH, as well as people that will cover my flanks. I've played in German based clans before but never a Finnish one and I think this will be a great new experience. I also hope that my clanmates will appreciate my natural sniping abilities, rather than beg/harrass me for the sniper spot. I know how to countersnipe on every map except for Rakowice (which I'm still learning the best spots)

What do you prefer? Tank Crew (Driver/Commander), or Infantry (Specify preferred weapon).

I prefer tank gunnery since I'm a horrendous driver and I can kill any Russian tank from the front in one shot, guaranteed although from the side sometimes requires two spots. My preferred tank gun is the 75mm on the Panther.

As infantry, I love the Kar98k, luger, and PPSH/PPD40. For the first 4 months of my Red Orchestra experence, I perfected my hip-shooting abilities with the PPSH. Since then, the Kar98k has been my preferred weapon on non-urban maps and frees up Stosstruppe/avtomachik spots for less experienced players. I'm pretty handy with a bayonet too.

As a sniper, I'm superior to almost anyone else in my former clans. I was given counter sniper operations almost exclusively on urban maps. My preferred weapon as a sniper is the scopped Kar98k, although I perform better with the scopped m91/30 since the scope sights are superior. In one previous clan on a updated Danzig remix map, I sniped my entire team and countersniped the 2 snipers sent to get me before getting clubbed to death (no bayo on a scopped m91/30 and the pistol was shot out of my hand.... ), and thus a mandate was put in that all captured m91/30 sniper rifles were to be brought back to me if possible.

I hope this helps when squads are formed.
    Tomi Pettinen
    Tomi Pettinen
    Ylikersantti

Hannes reporting Empty Re: Hannes reporting

Post  Tomi Pettinen Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 am

Accepted

We are in desperate need for a trained sniper, to comply with the equipment the finns were given. You will have a Mosin nagant scoped.

Your name is now Panssarijääkäri Hannes Öhman

When in matches and practices your tags should be
    PsD|Pnjk.Öhman

To Log in your name is now Hannes Öhman

(to apply to Umlaut just copy paste it into your ingame name)

Welcome to the Unit.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:26 pm